Wednesday, August 05, 2009

2pacalypse Now


2pacalypse Now is an absolute classic. I can listen to every track on the CD without even pressing skip. This is 2pac at his finest. I love it because it focuses on a lot of issues relevant to the Black Community. Not too many rappers try to incorporate the problems facing society in there music, so I respect and commemorate 2pac. I recommend that every young Black male in the America listen to, and identify the injustices which Black people have encountered throughout the nation's history. My two favorite tracks on the album are "Young Black Male" and "Words of Wisdom".

1 comment:

  1. you are so right about that and i agree. i liked pac when he was at his classic times but i have to say that my all time fav pac song is start from scratch the game ft 2pac n nas along with. and empty spaces Dj Pyro ft nas n pac.. they are not excatly his songs but thats some poetry for ya ass

    Poetryz~Fynest
    A.k.A
    Lady~Flow

    ReplyDelete